Kirsten Webb practises in all aspects of competition law including complex anti-trust litigation, merger clearance, investigations and enforcement action by the ACCC and other regulators.
She also advises on marketing and other consumer protection issues for retail clients and has devised and implemented trade practices compliance programs.
Kirsten has a particular interest in regulated industries and third party access in water and wastewater, telecommunications, energy and rail.
Read MoreShow Less
- Lawyers Weekly: Partner of the Year - Competition (2017)
- Asialaw: listed as a leading lawyer in Competition & Antitrust, Dispute Resolution & Litigation, IT Telco & Media, Projects & Infrastructure (2018)
- Euromoney LMG Australasia Women in Business Law Awards: winner for Competition and antitrust (2014)
- Euromoney LMG Australasia Women in Business Law Awards: finalist for Competition and antitrust (2013)
- Best Lawyers Australia: voted by peers as one of Australia's Best Lawyers in:
- Regulatory (2011-2019)
- Competition (2013-2019)
- Telecommunications (2015-2019)
- Chambers Asia-Pacific: ranked as a leading individual - Competition Anti Trust (2012-2018)
Bachelor of Arts, University of Sydney (1990)
Bachelor of Laws, (Hons) University of Sydney (1992)
admitted to practice
New South Wales (1993)
High Court of Australia (1999)
- Trade Practices Committee, Business Law Section, Law Council of Australia
- Law Society of New South Wales
Related knowledge information is loading