19 Aug 2021
Webinar: Keeping up to date with the latest in workplace law: Have you been paying attention?
With 18 months of lockdowns and workplace disruptions, staying up to date on the latest developments, for some right now, can be a challenge.
In this webinar our panel will discuss the latest developments employers are facing including:
- the continued mandatory vaccination debate and how far lawful directions may go;
- managing psychosocial hazards and the new codes of practice;
- casual conversion, does it have to be hard? The thresholds for transition and key milestones you need to keep in mind;
- sexual harassment, why it continues to be getting headlines, what changes do the proposed laws actually make and what we should be doing about it;
- is it the end of the Gig Economy? More developments that make contractors really employees; and
- the value of ESG (Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance) in the context of employment and WHS.
Get in Touch
Get in touch information is loading
Clayton Utz communications are intended to provide commentary and general information. They should not be relied upon as legal advice. Formal legal advice should be sought in particular transactions or on matters of interest arising from this communication. Persons listed may not be admitted in all States and Territories.
19/08/2021 7:00:00 AM
Workplace Relations Employment and Safety