Your partners in success, blending deep legal knowledge with a genuine understanding of your needs.
Whatever your business needs, we've got the expertise to help you succeed.
Access insights that resonate with you – where current knowledge meets your ever-evolving legal and business requirements.
Training that's not just about learning, but about advancing your career.
Build a career that's as individual as you are, in an environment that celebrates your unique talents.
As one of Australia's leading law firms,
Clayton Utz gives confident, innovative and incisive legal advice.
With some of Australia's leading workplace lawyers, we're the go-to team for large organisations with challenging workplace needs.
We'll work with you right through the employment relationship, from hiring through to management, across the full spectrum of employment law, including workplace relations, industrial relations, work health and safety, executive remuneration, and discrimination and diversity.
We always work to keep our clients one step ahead through training and comprehensive advice, so they can anticipate and avoid employment-related risks– but if those risks materialise we'll use our formidable disputes experience to protect you.
We've worked in multiple sectors, and that rich experience informs our approach and helps us spot the novel and unexpected risks, and devise a fresh solution.
Legal500: Labour and Employment: Tier 2; Labour and Employment: WHS: Tier 2 (2022)
- Leading Employer-focused Canberra Employment Law Firms – First Tier (2022)
- Leading Employer-focused Western Australian Employment Law Firm 2022 – First Tier (2022)
- Recommended Employment Law Firm, Queensland – Second Tier (2022)
- Leading Workplace Health and Safety Law Firm, New South Wales – Third Tier (2022)
- Recommended Workplace Health and Safety Law Firm, Queensland – Third Tier (2022)
- West Australian Workplace Health & Safety Law Firm 2022 – Third Tier (2022)
Asialaw Profiles: Recommended Law Firm – Labour and Employment (2017-2018)
Get the full picture so you can make smarter decisions.
Early identification + strong representation = winning strategy.
Your project can take years. And we're with you for the long haul.
If you know what they need, you can help them make a good decision.
Are you ready to take that opportunity?