Banking and Finance
The Clayton Utz Banking and Financial Services group is a top tier practice, renowned for its practical and commercial approach.
The quality, depth and expertise of our team is evidenced by the list of clients we serve including local and international banks and numerous financial institutions. Our deal sheet is second to none.
The Clayton Utz Banking and Financial Services team comprises leading practitioners with a proven track record acting on some of Australia’s most significant and complex banking and financial services transactions. Our banking and finance partners provide legal advice that is technically correct, pragmatic and strategically oriented towards our clients' business objectives.
- Chambers Asia Pacific (2020): Ranked Band 1:
- Capital Markets- Securitisation
- Capital Markets- Equity
- Financial Services Regulation
- IFLR1000 Rankings (2020): Ranked Band 1:
- Capital Markets: Structured Finance and Securitisation
- Lawyers Weekly Australian Law Awards: Banking and Financial Services Team of the Year (2017)
- Asialaw Profiles: Highly Recommended Law Firm (2017-2019)
- Australian Retail Banking Awards: Law Firm of the Year (2016-2017)
We are focused on remaining at the forefront of industry innovation and regularly participate in government and industry committees and working groups to review the key legal issues.
Our front end banking and finance partners are regularly acknowledged as leaders in their field by independent legal directories such as IFLR 1000, Australian Financial Review Best Lawyers, Chambers Global and Asia Pacific Legal 500.