With 18 months of lockdowns and workplace disruptions, staying up to date on the latest developments, for some right now, can be a challenge.
In this webinar our panel will discuss the latest developments employers are facing including:
- the continued mandatory vaccination debate and how far lawful directions may go;
- managing psychosocial hazards and the new codes of practice;
- casual conversion, does it have to be hard? The thresholds for transition and key milestones you need to keep in mind;
- sexual harassment, why it continues to be getting headlines, what changes do the proposed laws actually make and what we should be doing about it;
- is it the end of the Gig Economy? More developments that make contractors really employees; and
- the value of ESG (Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance) in the context of employment and WHS.