Tania has over 15 years' experience advising many domestic and offshore leading financiers and borrowers on a broad range of debt finance transactions, focusing primarily on property and construction finance and other structured finance transactions. Tania has developed a reputation for delivering excellent client service and efficiency, with her advice valued by clients for being both commercial and results-driven.
Tania has advised on many of Australia's landmark property finance transactions, including advising the syndicate financiers on the $1 billion+ acquisition of a portfolio of 26 logistics warehouses from Singapore sovereign fund, GIC and Frasers Property Group, advising Brookfield on its development financing of 405 Bourke Street, Melbourne, which is in co-investment with ISPT and advising on the financing for AXA's strategic purchase of three leading hotels in Olympic Park and Canberra.
Read MoreShow Less
Bachelor of Laws, First Class Honours , University of Sydney (2003)
Bachelor of Science (Psychology) University of Sydney (2003)
admitted to practice
New South Wales (2004)
- Law Society of New South Wales
Expand allCollapse all
- DBS Bank Limited: Tania acted for DBS on the syndicated term debt facility provided to Sydney investment house AsheMorgan and the fund known as Real Estate Asia Capital Partners Fund IV (RECAP IV) managed by Singaporean-based fund manager SC Capital Partners to refinance the construction facilities for the iconic redevelopment of the retail/entertainment precinct known as The District, Docklands in Melbourne – the most significant retail/entertainment redevelopment in Melbourne in 2019.
- The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company: Tania acted for Northwestern Mutual, an American financial services mutual organisation, on their maiden Australian transaction lending to Hometown Australia in refinancing 2 of the most significant manufactured housing estate portfolios in Australia comprising 18 properties across different States.
- Brookfield: Tania advised Brookfield on the construction financing of its development at 405 Bourke Street, Melbourne, which is in co-investment with super fund ISPT. This is also NAB’s largest property development transaction in Melbourne (second only to Wynyard in Australia) and the largest single development asset hold in the Bank’s history.
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia: Tania acted for CBA in relation to the term debt acquisition and revolving credit facility provided to Singaporean sovereign wealth fund GIC and Charter Hall to fund their joint purchase of the Jesse Street Centre in Parramatta from Brookfield.
- Sydney Central Park: Tania advised Fortius and SC Capital on the financing of their joint venture acquisition of Sydney Central Park.
- Morgan Stanley: Tania advised Morgan Stanley on behalf of the Prime Property Fund Asia on the debt funding for its co-investment with Mirvac of two industrial properties located in Victoria.
- Far East: Tania advised Far East on two separate bilateral facilities for the acquisition of two office commercial buildings on 570 George Street and 50 Park Street in Sydney.
- Yuhu: Tania acted for Yuhu in relation to the financing of the Bakehouse Quarters and iconic Jewel Resort Gold Coast and One Circular Quay projects.
- Waterfall project: Tania advised on the financing of the Waterfall project by Crown Group of 331 residential apartments and retail located at 18-20 O'Dea Avenue, Waterloo.
- The Pinnacle: Tania advised on the construction financing of the apartment towers at 100 Castlereagh Street, Liverpool, consisting of 298 apartments and 1000sqm of retail/commercial space with an underground 4-level basement car park.
- BP Fund 1 & 2 (Bunnings portfolios): Tania advised the syndicate financiers in relation to the acquisition by two Charter Hall funds of a portfolio of Bunnings sites across Australia.
- JP Morgan Asset Management: Tania acted on behalf of Asia-Pacific Property Fund Partnership SCSP (APPF) on the acquisition financing for its A$286 million acquisition of 28 Freshwater Place, Melbourne and subsequently on the acquisition financing for APPF's A$247 million acquisition of St Collins Lane.
- Green Square: Tania advised in relation to the A$205 million acquisition facility provided to the Fund for its purchase of Green Square South, at 50 St Pauls Terrace, Fortitude Valley, Queensland. This transaction represents one of the largest commercial property acquisitions in the Brisbane market in 2017.
- Campbells' Stores: Tania advised the financier in relation to the construction financing provided for the redevelopment of the Campbells' Stores, The Rocks NSW.
- Ascendas: Tania advised on the $1 billion+ acquisition of a portfolio of 26 logistics warehouses from Singapore sovereign fund, GIC and Frasers Property Group.
- Bright Ruby: Tania advised this Chinese investment group on the syndicated debt facility for its successful $420 million bid for the Hilton Hotel in Sydney.
See Property Finance
Related knowledge information is loading