Owen is regarded as one of the foremost specialists in the Relativity ediscovery platform. He ran the first Relativity case in the Asia Pacific and is one of only three people globally to have held Relativity Independent Consultant status. He is also the first accredited “Relativity Expert” in the Asia Pacific.
He has conducted computer forensic investigations for Federal Government (ACCC and ATO), and his past 10 years has focussed on delivering evidence collection, management and analysis services and technology across investigations, insolvency, litigation and regulatory inquiries for clients in a broad range of industries. Owen holds an Australian Government Baseline Security Clearance.
Owen delivers solutions for:
- identification, preservation and collection of digital evidence; and
- provisioning of sophisticated evidence review and analysis technology.
He also specialises in the delivery of technology assisted review (TAR) projects.
Read MoreShow Less
- Bachelor of Information Technology, University of Canberra, 2004
- Bachelor of Management, University of Canberra, 2005
- Relativity Expert
- Relativity Certified Administrator
- Relativity Analytics Specialist
- Relativity Certified User
Expand allCollapse all
ASX listed company, regulatory matter:
- Implemented Technology Assisted Review to facilitate rapid insight into millions of documents.
- Project design to implement Relativity for the organisation and migrate existing matters from the outgoing case management database.
Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse:
- Built and managed a team to design, develop and implement the Royal Commission's custom case management application, recording details of allegations provided by the public.
- Implemented a data analytics platform to facilitate analysis of information received by the Commission.
Victorian Bushfire Class Actions:
- Managed a team undertaking a large scale, geographically distributed data collection for various Victorian Government agencies.
- Set the technology strategy to manage, analyse and process the vast repository of collected material to prepare for review.
See Forensic and Technology Services
Related knowledge information is loading