01 Sep 2021
Webinar: R U OK? Promoting and supporting mental wellbeing in the workplace during challenging times
In this webinar Hedy Cray and Laura Hillman discuss how businesses and employees can promote and support mental wellbeing in the workplace when facing challenges.
Topics covered are:
- mental health and resilience developments and challenges arising from the COVID-19 pandemic;
- how to identify and manage risks to employee mental health;
- the roles both managers and employees play in building and maintaining resilience and supporting mental wellbeing;
- tips for supporting managers to manage behaviours and disclosures, including to ask an employee if they are really ok; and
- legal issues which can arise including case law and workers' compensation developments.
Get in Touch
Get in touch information is loading
Clayton Utz communications are intended to provide commentary and general information. They should not be relied upon as legal advice. Formal legal advice should be sought in particular transactions or on matters of interest arising from this communication. Persons listed may not be admitted in all States and Territories.
1/09/2021 7:00:00 AM
Workplace Relations Employment and Safety