20 Apr 2021
Webinar: Protecting your interests following a data breach
Sophisticated data breaches and cyber-attacks are on the rise in both private and public sector industries within Australia. While robust information security systems remain the strongest form of defence to a breach, knowing how to respond should the worst happen is crucial to minimising the impact of a breach on your organisation.
In this webinar, Tim Jones, Eleanor Dickens, Daniel Maroske and Scott Murphy discuss:
- ascertaining the extent of the breach and steps to consider to reduce its impact;
- what protections exist over privileged, commercially sensitive and personal information;
- liaising with regulators and the breach reporting regime;
- negotiating with third party providers; and
- insurance considerations.
Get in Touch
Get in touch information is loading
Clayton Utz communications are intended to provide commentary and general information. They should not be relied upon as legal advice. Formal legal advice should be sought in particular transactions or on matters of interest arising from this communication. Persons listed may not be admitted in all States and Territories.
20/04/2021 7:00:00 AM
Litigation and Dispute Resolution
Forensic and Technology Services