Corporate / M&A
Clayton Utz maintains a top-tier multi-disciplinary Corporate / M&A practice.
Acting for many of Australia's top 100 companies and leading multinationals in the region, we provide corporate clients with all the tools they need to manage both the day-to-day and strategic issues that arise in a successful company.
Our clients' business is our business. Whether it's capital raising, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions or commercial contract negotiation, we offer leading edge expertise, second-to-none execution skills and commercial judgment born from years of experience in the Australian corporate environment.
- IFLR Asia Awards 2015 – China Investment Corporation's acquisition of Investa Portfolio (M&A Deal of the Year – finalist)
- Global PERE Awards 2015 – China Investment Corporation's acquisition of Investa Portfolio
- ASIAN-MENA 2015 Counsel Deal of the Year Awards – China Investment Corporation's acquisition of Investa Portfolio
- ASIAN-MENA 2015 Counsel Deal of the Year Awards – Acquisition of Toll Holdings Limited by Japan Post Holdings
- CFO DealBook Awards – Legal Adviser to M&A Deal of the Year: AMP/AXA SA A$14.6 billion acquisition of AXA Asia Pacific
- CFO DealBook Awards – Legal Adviser to Secondary Market Equity Raising: Origin Energy's A$2.3 billion PAITREO
- CFO DealBook Awards – Legal Adviser to IPO of the Year: A$6.2 billion QR National float
- CFO DealBook Awards – Highly Commended in the Corporate Law Firm of the Year award
- Thomson Reuters Legal Advisor M&A League Tables Full Year 2010 - No. 1 ranking in Any Australia or New Zealand Involvement Announced Deals (by rank value)
- Thomson Reuters Legal Advisor M&A League Tables Full Year 2010 - No. 1 ranking in Any Asia Pacific (ex-Japan) Involvement Announced Deals (by rank value)
Read MoreShow Less
Intelligently managed corporate law can become a business tool, to strengthen and promote a company's business.
We advise on all aspects of corporate management and planning. This includes both internal management issues and external business and government relations.
Our Corporate team offers a comprehensive range of services and expertise across a broad spread of industry sectors, including, Energy & Resources, Government, Telecommunications, Media & Technology, Health, Transport & Logistics.
Our M&A and capital-raising expertise is second to none. As our deal history shows, we have led the way in developing new and innovative transaction structures to meet our clients' needs.