Negotiation Mapping – How to Plan and Prepare for Your Negotiations
Get in touch information is loading
The key to successful negotiations is detailed planning and process management.
This workshop will introduce you to a comprehensive negotiation mapping tool to prepare, plan and manage your negotiations from start through to sign-off.
The tool, which is in the form of a web-based app, has been designed by Michael Klug.
Who should attend this Negotiation Mapping workshop?
Anyone who requires strong competency in negotiation. It’s highly suited for those involved in team negotiations, for example:
- Enterprise bargaining
- Corporate/commercial negotiations
- Policy development processes
- Conflict resolution
- Multi-party multi-issue negotiations
- One-on-one negotiations.
What we'll cover
- The seven elements of negotiation
- Identifying stakeholders and interests
- Stakeholder prioritisation
- Stakeholder influencing
- Negotiation processes with stakeholders
- Negotiation worksheet
- Mutual gains approach to negotiation
- Value creation process
- Creating negotiation credits
- Value balance sheet analysis
- Checklist for creating value
- Negotiation health check
- Managing stakeholder objections
- What to do when things go wrong.
What you'll learn
This workshop will provide you with the skills and tools to:
- Efficiently plan and manage your day-to-day negotiations with high degree precision
- Make wise choices and decisions in negotiations
- Optimise outcomes in your negotiations
- Obtain a competitive advantage when negotiating.
8.15am for 8.30am - 4.30pm
$1,374 per person
$1,237 per person if booking two weeks before the workshop
$1,168 per person if in a group of three or more
Phone 1800 882 110
Register Download Negotiation Skills Brochure Subscribe
Support when you need it the most
As a participant of our program you'll have comfort in knowing that you can depend on us for ongoing support. Whether it be two weeks or two years after the workshop, you can call us at any time for a short, no-cost consultation.