Boardroom Negotiation and Conflict Resolution Skills
Get in touch information is loading
Negotiation and conflict resolution skills are a key platform for the efficient and proper management of board agendas, interactions with the CEO, executive leadership team and shareholders.
If boardroom negotiations aren't properly managed, they can escalate into matters than can have unnecessary consequences for the company and its stakeholders.
This one-day workshop will provide you with a sophisticated understanding of the negotiation skills and processes that are essential in the boardroom.
Who should attend our Boardroom Negotiation and Conflict Resolution Skills workshop?
- Non-executive directors
- Executives who report to boards
- Shareholder representatives
- Those seeking non-executive director roles.
What we'll cover
- Defining and understanding negotiation
- Characteristics of an effective negotiator
- Ideal negotiation skills for board members – what constitutes a good mix
- Ethical styles of negotiation
- Identify your individual style of negotiation (the result is confidential)
- How to adjust your negotiating style to suit the situation
- Negotiation planning and execution
- Conflict management within boards and with external stakeholders
- Managing a working negotiation framework with your CEO and executive leadership team
- Use of third parties
- Negotiation simulation
- Negotiation toolkit.
What you'll learn
You will leave the workshop with a practical toolkit providing for a structured approach to prepare, plan and manage board negotiation challenges.
6 November 2019
20 November 2019
Cost: Inc GST
$1,374 per person
$1,237 per person if booking two weeks before the workshop
$1,168 per person if in a group of three or more
8.15am for 8.30am - 4.30pm
Phone 1800 882 110
Register Download Negotiation Brochure Subscribe
What our clients say about our Boardroom Negotiation and Conflict Resolution Skills workshop
"Course content was very practical and drew on a number of very interesting examples of live situations."
"Michael has a strong understanding of the topics and was able to articulate a number of practical experiences that will help me in the future."
Support when you need it the most
As a participant of our program you'll have comfort in knowing that you can depend on us for ongoing support. Whether it be two weeks or two years after the workshop, you can call us at any time for a short, no-cost consultation.