Negotiation Skills Training
Your ability to negotiate effectively and achieve defined objectives is critical to your business success. We've all seen unresolved conflicts derail even the most important projects, resulting in costly delays.
This cutting-edge training program is run by Michael Klug AM, one of Australia’s best-known practitioners and trainers in negotiation skills, conflict management and dispute resolution. Michael is passionate about helping you and your organisation achieve your business goals through developing your corporate negotiation competency.
You'll emerge from our Negotiation Skills workshops with a powerful, highly effective and ethical style of negotiation, along with the practical skills and tools to:
- Preserve and enhance personal and commercial relationships
- Increase confidence and reduce stress when resolving conflicts
- Resolve disputes confidentially
- Reduce the costs of resolving conflict
- Increase profitability
- Create value in your negotiations
- Achieve optimal commercial outcomes.
The safety and wellbeing of our clients and employees are of the utmost importance to us. Like many businesses, we are taking precautionary measures to minimise the potential risks of COVID-19.
COVID-19 guidance to attend our offices
Clayton Utz is committed to the health, safety and wellbeing of anyone attending our offices. To assist us in providing a COVID Safe environment, we require all visitors to our premises (including clients and contractors) to follow the local health directions as well as the Clayton Utz requirements for the office they are attending.
To help ensure everyone’s safety, we ask that you take the following measures when visiting our premises:
- adhere to the physical distancing signage;
- use the hand sanitisers and wipes available; and
- if you become unwell when visiting our offices, please let us know so we can support you accordingly.
If any of the following apply to you, please let your Clayton Utz Training Program contact person know:
- you feel unwell, or have had a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days;
- you have been in contact with a person who is unwell, or who has a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days; or
- you are experiencing symptoms of cold/flu including cough, sore throat, fever etc.
2022 Workshop Index Subscribe Customised Training
GET IN TOUCH
Get in touch information is loading