Negotiation Skills Training
Your ability to negotiate effectively and achieve defined objectives is critical to your business success. We've all seen unresolved conflicts derail even the most important projects, resulting in costly delays.
This cutting-edge training program is run by Michael Klug AM, one of Australia’s best-known practitioners and trainers in negotiation skills, conflict management and dispute resolution. Michael is passionate about helping you and your organisation achieve your business goals through developing your corporate negotiation competency.
You'll emerge from our Negotiation Skills workshops with a powerful, highly effective and ethical style of negotiation, along with the practical skills and tools to:
- Preserve and enhance personal and commercial relationships
- Increase confidence and reduce stress when resolving conflicts
- Resolve disputes confidentially
- Reduce the costs of resolving conflict
- Increase profitability
- Create value in your negotiations
- Achieve optimal commercial outcomes.
We take the safety and wellbeing of our clients, partners, employees and visitors very seriously. Like many businesses, we are taking precautionary measures to minimise the potential risks of COVID-19 to our people and any visitors to our office.
From 17 December 2021, all visitors to our Brisbane office are required to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination status upon entry to our premises or when attending a Clayton Utz event. If you have a recognised medical contraindication to receiving each of the vaccinations, please contact your Clayton Utz contact to discuss further.
To help ensure everyone’s safety, we ask that you take the following measures when visiting our premises:
- check in via the QR code at our reception desk and show your proof of vaccination to our reception team;
- adhere to the physical distancing signage;
- use the hand sanitisers and wipes available; and
- if you become unwell when visiting our offices, please let us know so we can support you accordingly.
If any of the following apply to you, please let your Clayton Utz contact know:
- you are not fully vaccinated. If you have a Recognised Medical Contraindication to receiving each of the Approved Vaccines please contact us to discuss;
- you are unwell or a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days;
- you have been in contact with a person who is unwell, or who has a suspected or confirmed case of COVID–19 in the past 14 days; or
- you are experiencing symptoms of cold/flu including cough, sore throat, fever etc.
For further information, please visit our COVID-19 Response page.
2022 Workshop Index Subscribe Customised Training
GET IN TOUCH
Get in touch information is loading