Legal Graduate Program
Our Legal Graduate Program allows you to work on complex and sophisticated legal issues, and with our innovative approach to learning & development, you'll get the support you need for the best start to your legal career.
How to apply:
We hire most of our Graduates from our Clerkship Programs. Occasionally, graduate program opportunities may arise, which will be listed here.
We are committed to making necessary adjustments to ensure equal access and opportunities for every candidate. If you require any support or reasonable adjustments to complete your application, or have any questions about the program, please contact us.
No matter how good your law degree, there's always a gap between theory and practice. How do you make the jump to working in a commercial law firm?
That's where we come in.
Transitioning from university into your first full time job can be daunting. Our Graduate Program provides a supportive mentorship and a collaborative environment to give you the best start to your legal career.
To ensure that you'll hit the ground running, our program kicks off with 2.5 weeks orientation, consisting of PLT+, local training and a week national program in Sydney.
From day one you'll be working on complex and sophisticated legal issues, and with our innovative approach to learning & development, you'll get the support you need to become the best you can be.
With our Graduate Program you'll get:
- 3 rotations of six months in our national practice groups;
- mentoring from some of the best lawyers in the country;
- a buddy who'll give you the inside information;
- meaningful performance feedback so you know you're on the right track;
- continuing legal education programs and professional development support so you can become the lawyer you want to be;
- the chance to participate in our Community Connect and Pro Bono programs and really give back; and
- social and sporting activities, because we know it's not all work and no play.