Capital Markets and Securities
Clayton Utz's Capital Markets and Securities team brings together experts in corporate finance, debt capital markets, equity capital markets/IPOs, capital management and structured products.
Drawing on a broad range of disciplines, we help clients solve their financing and capital raising needs. In doing so, we have developed legal structures for some of the most innovative securities in the Australian market and have demonstrated a strong track record of efficiently planning and managing capital raising projects for our clients.
- 2011 Insto Award - Legal Adviser to Australian Issuer of the Year (International bond market): Asciano
- 2011 Insto Award - Legal Adviser to Equity Deal of the Year: QR National
Read MoreShow Less
We advise on the full spectrum of corporate financing transactions (for both financiers and borrowers) and capital raising projects (for issuers, managers and underwriters). We've been leaders in the development of Australia's capital markets for many years, and are known for getting the deal done, no matter how complex the issue.
Our experiences includes high-profile and innovative work in:
- debt capital markets including domestic vanilla note programs, offshore note programs,kangaroo bond issues and high yield notes, vanilla warrants and OTC derivatives.
- equity capital markets including initial public offerings (IPOs), rights issues, entitlement offers, placements, derivative transactions and private equity.
- corporate governance and listing rule compliance.
- hybrids and securities with debt/equity-linked features (convertible notes, retail notes).
- tailored structures with very specific capital protection, leverage and risk requirements, spanning the full spectrum of underlying asset classes.
- capital management including dividend reinvestment plans, employee incentive arrangements and buy-backs.
Get in Touch
Get in touch information is loading