Leonora is an experienced leader in the Forensic Technology industry and has been engaged on a variety of global forensic/eDiscovery engagements and numerous government, corporate, financial and regulatory investigations within the UK and abroad.
Leonora has broad experience across the EDRM, from managing multidimensional collections through to leading multi-phased reviews. She have extensive experience in managing multinational, diverse teams on large projects. Leonora has been involved in eDiscovery change management which included significant process, people and technology changes within a large financial institutions.
Read MoreShow Less
B.Com Informatics (University of South Africa) (2002)
Litigation basics for forensic accountants by Bond Solon (2008)
Encase Certified Computer Examiner (EnCe) (2008, renewed April 2018)
Encase Advanced Internet Examinations (2010)
Encase eDiscovery, Encase Enterprise and Cybersecurity (2011)
Prince II Practitioner Qualification (2011)
Nuix Certified eDiscovery Specialist (2017)
Women in eDiscovery
- The eDiscovery Network
- Relativity community
- Nuix community
Expand allCollapse all
Forensic & Technology Services
- Major Australian Bank: Assisted a major Australian bank to respond to multiple regulatory notices, class actions and litigation matters by managing the processing and review of over 3TB of data within Relativity.
- ACCC response: Assisted a large pharmaceutical client to respond to a regulatory notice. Leonora managed the forensic imaging of various digital devices and the processing and review of over 500,000 files in Relativity to provide relevant material to the regulator.
- Government department: Managed the digital forensic investigation into intellectual property theft within a large government organisation in order to prove material was leaked from the organisation.
- International Bank: Managed the intelligence team during an investigation into stock fraud centred around a major international bank; mapping out threat infrastructure and building profiles to identify future attacks.
- Confidential Client: While at a previous firm, Leonora led a ten-member team to plan, identify and collect data for over 3500 custodians across 100 organisations in one of the largest UK eDiscovery engagements at the time. This involved creating and implementing key Stakeholder documentation throughout the project (eg. Privacy & Security Protocol, CIO and CEO Briefing packs etc). Worked closely with all other teams across the EDRM to ensure that the large-scale data was extracted, analysed and produced efficiently and correctly. Responsible for quality deliverables and weekly reporting to the client and law firm.
- Confidential Client: While at a previous firm, Leonora was the forensic technology team leader during a raid of the Presidential offices of a South African President. Conducted an undercover midnight raid with the South African Directorate Special Operations team. Searched offices under armed guard to identify relevant paper documents and identified, collected and forensically preserve digital evidence. Project manager on this assignment which included leading data extraction, processing and production which was ultimately presented in court.
- Confidential Client: While at a previous firm, Leonora managed engagement in the Netherlands which involved forensics and eDiscovery to investigate an internal fraud within a global transport company. Investigation to trace payments of over €300,000 made to an unknown bank account from within the organisation’s Finance department.
See Forensic and Technology Services
Related knowledge information is loading