Jonathan Prideaux has over 20 years' experience in the legal technology space providing clients with tailored, innovative electronic data and evidence management solutions for corporate transactions and major projects, investigations and dispute resolution.
He has delivered cost effective, technology-based solutions for national and international clients in the public and private sectors. He works with our lawyers and clients to ensure the application of appropriate technology and processes to drive efficient and quality outcomes for complex information management problems.
He has a deep understanding of existing and emerging technologies in the professional services space and also has strong relationships with most technology and professional service providers to the legal industry.
Read MoreShow Less
BA (Hons) Business Studies, Birmingham City University (UK), 1992
- International Legal Technology Association
- NSW Association of Litigation Support Managers
Expand allCollapse all
- HIH Insurance - worked closely with the administrators of HIH to manage the identification, collection and processing of large amounts of data and documents for civil proceedings launched after the Royal Commission. This included the review and identification of relevant hard copy materials and the subsequent preparation and exchange of the hard copy materials into electronic format.
- Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse - identification, collection, review and production of large volumes of data, to assist in the preparation of submissions and preparation of witnesses.
- Managed projects relating to the identification, collection, processing and review of millions of documents in various pharmaceutical class actions involving collaboration with international law firms and specialist service providers. Ongoing assistance with case preparation through to trail and appeal.
- Managed a team tasked with the data management and analytical requirements under an ASIC enforced client remediation scheme involving thousands of clients of a prominent financial services business.
- Managed the processing, analysis and review of millions of chats and emails in response to regulatory investigations in to a prominent financial services business by ASIC and the ACCC. The matter progressed to the Federal Court.
- Managed the response to notices issued by the ACCC and ASIC for clients across the retail, financial services, manufacturing and resources industries.
- Managed the response of government clients to Freedom of Information request and notices related to NSW Parliamentary Standing Order No. 52.
- Conducted a data remediation project to remove personal details from a large volume of unstructured data for a prominent financial services business.
See Forensic and Technology Services
- Managed the review and abstraction of hundreds of contracts and leases required in the Due Diligence of a large property portfolio.
- Managed the creation and maintenance of data rooms and transaction sites for significant M&A and other commercial transactions covering a range of industries.
Related knowledge information is loading