15 Oct 2020
Webinar: National Safe Work Month - WHS through COVID-19
This is a critical time for health and safety. There will be ongoing challenges to face and organisations need to ensure that they are continuing to manage their own risk management obligations, and take into consideration emerging risks associated with COVID-19.
In this session, we discuss:
- how COVID-19 has changed the work health and safety landscape;
- the gaps that are emerging in how COVID-19 is being managed and future areas of exposure;
- how to deal with "COVID fatigue" and how to engender a strong safety culture that is critical to a safe workplace;
- tips for supporting employers and managers to build and maintain resilience;
- how an organisation’s risk management and work health and safety strategy can be positioned to remain responsive to evolving risks; and
- the major work health and safety developments for 2020.
Get in Touch
Get in touch information is loading
Clayton Utz communications are intended to provide commentary and general information. They should not be relied upon as legal advice. Formal legal advice should be sought in particular transactions or on matters of interest arising from this communication. Persons listed may not be admitted in all States and Territories.
15/10/2020 7:00:00 AM
Workplace Relations Employment and Safety
Natural disasters and business continuity