11 Apr 2014
Clayton Utz features prominently among Australia's Best Lawyers
11 April 2014: A record number of Clayton Utz partners have been voted by their peers as among Australia's best lawyers.
Over 160 Clayton Utz partners feature in the Best Lawyers Australia 2014 list released today and published in The Australian Financial Review (AFR) online. Most partners are named in multiple practice areas.
Thirteen partners have also been named 'Lawyer of the Year' in their specialisations:
- Alfonso Del Rio - Real Property Law, Canberra
- Graeme Dennis - Energy Law, Sydney
- Barry Dunphy - Regulatory Practice, Brisbane
- Linda Evans - Regulatory Practice, Sydney
- Mark Geritz - Mining Law, Brisbane
- Saul Harben - Labour and Employment Law, Perth
- Doug Jones - Construction / Infrastructure Law, Sydney
- Alan Maguire - Construction / Infrastructure Law, Brisbane
- Steven Power - Commercial Law, Canberra
- Tim Reid - Corporate / Governance Practice, Brisbane
- Karen Trainor - Planning and Environment Law, Brisbane
- Peter Wiese - Energy Law, Perth
Clayton Utz partner Greg Williams is also quoted in an AFR Legal Affairs article today on the growing regulatory focus on and legal risks to companies of anti-bribery and corruption, as part of the Best Lawyers 2014 feature. Greg makes his Best Lawyers Australia debut this year in the area of Product Liability Litigation.
Get in Touch
Get in touch information is loading
Clayton Utz communications are intended to provide commentary and general information. They should not be relied upon as legal advice. Formal legal advice should be sought in particular transactions or on matters of interest arising from this communication. Persons listed may not be admitted in all States and Territories.