This instalment covers:
- Is the threat of voluntary administration credible in restructurings?
- The Insolvency Practice Schedule: navigating creditors' new powers
- Practical issues of private international law arising in cross-border insolvencies: An Australian law perspective
- Dual officeholders and priority creditors – must payments always flow through the liquidators' hands?
- Evolving directors' duties: the emerging challenge for restructuring and insolvency practitioners
As always, we would be delighted to discuss any of the issues identified in "From Red to Black" and welcome any feedback you may have.
Is the threat of voluntary administration credible in restructurings?