You’re an investor. You’re an operator. Or maybe you’re an owner. But you’re making a once-in-a-generation shift which includes energy production, transmission, regulation and community needs, and you need a legal team that’s up to the challenges that lie ahead.
More than just rebranded M&A lawyers, we’ve helped clients
- construct the first coal seam gas (CSG) project in Australia before the regulatory environment was bedded down;
- produce the first batch of lithium hydroxide for battery production in Australia;
- develop the first hydrogen production plant;
- build power stations across a range of energy sources;
- manage and negotiate complex connection agreements to facilitate the connection of major energy infrastructure to electricity networks;
- kick-start and scale up their operations, such as the first gas swap agreement in Australia and the first marked-to-market gas price review arbitration.
Naturally, we’d be excited if you chose us to work with you on projects that shape our world and our future. But if you don’t, we hope that at least this guide will help you make the best decision you could, and we wish you the best as you navigate a shifting environment and build lasting solutions for your own energy transition.
Key Elements for Your Energy Transition
5/05/2023 7:00:00 AM