Performance and Conduct Concerns – Management and Beyond
Get in touch information is loading
Performance and conduct concerns can be difficult to identify, articulate and resolve. Add to this the desire to avoid conflict and these concerns often get put to one side, ignored or dealt with in a hasty and ill-considered manner. What are the essential tips to consider before embarking on performance or conduct management? How do you separate performance and conduct concerns and how does an employer effectively manage the legal risks? A thorough process, appropriately signposted for the employee, is the first step.
This session gives you practical guidance on navigating performance and conduct concerns, developing a management plan and ensuring you are well prepared if you must move towards termination.
Who should attend our Performance and Conduct Concerns workshop?
- Legal staff
- Human resources staff
- Anyone who is responsible for implementing performance management strategies or investigating conduct concerns.
What we'll cover
The session brings together our experts in employment law to explain:
- What constitutes unsatisfactory performance by an employee
- What constitutes misconduct and what meets the threshold for "serious misconduct"
- How to manage unsatisfactory performance – supporting documents, examples and monitoring
- How to manage serious misconduct – taking immediate action and mitigating risks
- What does a fair process look like?
- Key steps to implement before moving to terminate.
What you'll learn
- Key tips for the management of legal risk
- How best to devise and implement a performance management process
- Steps for addressing misconduct concerns
- Termination triggers and managing the risk.
8.15am for 8.30am - 12.45pm
Cost: Inc GST
$687 per person
$618 per person if booking two weeks before the workshop
$584 per person if in a group of three or more
Phone 1800 882 110
Register Download Full Program Brochure Subscribe
Support when you need it the most
As a participant of our program you'll have comfort in knowing that you can depend on us for ongoing support. Whether it be two weeks or two years after the workshop, you can call us at any time for a short, no-cost consultation.