Right to Information Master Class
Sydney: 6 December 2017
8.45am for 9.00am - 12.45pm
$653 per person
$588 per person if booking two weeks before the workshop
$556 per person if in a group of three or more
Sydney: Level 15, 1 Bligh Street
||Phone 1800 882 110
Register Download Public Sector Law Brochure Subscribe
Get in touch information is loading
The Right to Information Act 2009 (Qld) (RTI Act) has now been in place for over five years.
In this workshop you’ll explore the emerging trends and issues arising under the RTI Act.
Who should attend?
- Right to Information (RTI) administrators
What we’ll cover
- Sufficiency of search issues
- Counting timeframes in processing applications
- Recent developments concerning the confidential information exemption
- Establishing the legal professional privilege exemption
- Recent developments and issues concerning the public interest test exemption.
What you’ll learn
You’ll emerge with an understanding of:
- The key legal issues and trends in the application and administration of the RTI Act
- An insight into recent key RTI Act cases and decisions.
What our clients say
"This workshop is an excellent concept for practitioners who have been around for a while."
"As usual, a very enjoyable workshop."
"A very informative and interesting session on a somewhat dry subject."
"This is the best workshop I have been to because of the small group and in-depth analysis."
"Very informative and did not assume that participants had a particular level of knowledge which was good."
"Excellent and well tailored."
Support when you need it the most
As a participant of our program you'll have comfort in knowing that you can depend on us for ongoing support. Whether it be two weeks or two years after the workshop, you can call us at any time for a short, no-cost consultation.
We also offer Introduction to Right to Information, Information Privacy and Public Records (Brisbane: 1 March 2017 and 10 August 2017 | Sydney: 17 May 2017).