Effective Governance, Risk and Compliance in the Public Sector
Get in touch information is loading
What do public sector bodies need to know about governance, risk and compliance (GRC) reporting?
What are the Government’s and the Queensland Audit Office’s current views on GRC and how do they all fit together?
What direction is GRC practice heading?
What is the global leading practice in these areas?
How can I extract greater value from our GRC systems in a resource-stretched environment?
Who should attend our Effective Governance, Risk and Compliance workshop?
- Risk managers
- Compliance managers and officers
- Company secretaries and governance officers
- Department heads and CEOs
- Governance and assurance managers
- In-house lawyers.
What we'll cover
- Current GRC challenges for public sector entities
- New developments in GRC theory and practice, including the latest research, war stories and benchmarking against global leading practice
- How to integrate GRC systems
- Strengthening your entity’s GRC arrangements
- Improving the effectiveness of your entity’s GRC systems
- Board reporting on GRC issues
- Practical workshops which will encourage participant to apply their new knowledge and experiences to hypothetical scenarios.
What you'll learn
You’ll walk away with:
- A snapshot of leading-edge compliance and GRC practice and theoretical developments
- An appreciation of feedback from other stakeholders, particularly regulators, board and senior executives
- A selection of practical tools that you can adapt for your own use in your entity and for your board
- Tools to assist you in strengthening your organisation’s due diligence arrangements.
8.45am for 9.00am - 4.30pm
$1,374 per person
$1,237 per person if booking two weeks before the workshop
$1,168 per person if in a group of three or more
Phone 1800 882 110
Register Download Public Sector Law Brochure Subscribe
What our clients say about our Effective Governance, Risk and Compliance workshop
"Ideal course content to assist me in my new role. Opened my mind to improvement opportunities in the ethics and governance team."
"Presenters were very engaging, approachable and informative."
Support when you need it the most
As a participant of our program you'll have comfort in knowing that you can depend on us for ongoing support. Whether it be two weeks or two years after the workshop, you can call us at any time for a short, no-cost consultation.