Competition Law – Update for Government
Get in touch information is loading
This workshop will provide an overview as to the application of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (CCA) to government agencies.
Who should attend our Competition Law workshop?
- Government officers of all levels who are involved in, or have an interest in, competition law issues
- In-house lawyers.
What we'll cover
- How ‒ and how far ‒ the CCA applies to government (including local government)
- The anti-competitive provisions of the CCA, including anti-competitive contracts, misuse of market power and exclusive dealing
- Competition law issues which particularly affect government:procurement processes and the treatment of long-term contracts under the CCA
- Identifying relevant legal risks under the CCA
- Unfair contracts – and how they affect government
What you'll learn
- A detailed overview of how the CCA applies to all levels of government framework for identifying relevant competition law issues.
8.45am for 9.00am - 12.45pm
$687 per person
$618 per person if booking two weeks before the workshop
$584 per person if in a group of three or more
Phone 1800 882 110
Register Download Public Sector Law Brochure Subscribe
Support when you need it the most
As a participant of our program you'll have comfort in knowing that you can depend on us for ongoing support. Whether it be two weeks or two years after the workshop, you can call us at any time for a short, no-cost consultation.