Negotiation – The Essentials
Get in touch information is loading
This intensive one day workshop focuses on the most important elements of negotiation and how to adapt them to your advantage.
Who should attend this negotiation workshop?
This workshop is recommended for everyone involved in negotiation, from trainees through to senior executives. It’s also a suitable refresher for those who have attended Intensive Negotiation Skills.
What we'll cover
- Understanding negotiation – the moving parts
- Managing the pressures in negotiation
- Starting points and their fundamental significance
- Using deadlines to your advantage
- Escalation versus impasse
- Trust building and creating negotiation credits
- Negotiation atmospheres – which one to choose
- The six most common mistakes of negotiators – and how to avoid them
- Characteristics of an effective negotiator
- Identify your individual style of negotiation (the result is confidential)
- How to adjust your negotiating style to suit the situation
- Proficiency – identify your strengths and weaknesses (the result is confidential)
- Dealing with difficult people.
What you'll learn
This workshop will introduce you to the essential elements and key golden rules of negotiation. It will improve your confidence and ability to achieve better outcomes in your negotiations.
8.15am for 8.30am - 4.30pm
$1,374 per person
$1,237 per person if booking two weeks before the workshop
$1,168 per person if in a group of three or more
Phone 1800 882 110
Register Download Negotiation Brochure Subscribe
What our clients say about our Negotiation – The Essentials workshop:
"It has been beneficial to attend the course, as Michael has provided powerful insights and demystified the act of negotiation."
"I've enjoyed listening to Michael's anecdotes to illustrate negotiation scenarios and principals."
"This will allow me to do better in planning and evaluating negotiations with indigenous communities and schools."
Support when you need it the most
As a participant of our program you'll have comfort in knowing that you can depend on us for ongoing support. Whether it be two weeks or two years after the workshop, you can call us at any time for a short, no-cost consultation.