Negotiation – The Essentials – Register your interest
Darwin: Dates are scheduled on a needs basis.To register your interest please email email@example.com or click the registration button below.
8.15am for 8.30am - 4.45pm
$1,306 per person
$1,176 per person if booking two weeks before the workshop
$1,111 per person if in a group of three or more
Darwin: Hilton Hotel, 32 Mitchell Street
||Phone 1800 882 110
Register Download Negotiation Brochure Subscribe
Get in touch information is loading
This intensive one day workshop focuses on the most important elements of negotiation and how to adapt them to your advantage.
Who should attend?
This workshop is recommended for everyone involved in
negotiation, from trainees through to senior executives. It’s also a suitable refresher
for those who have attended Intensive Negotiation Skills.
What we’ll cover
- Understanding negotiation – the moving parts
- Managing the pressures in negotiation
- Starting points and their fundamental significance
- Using deadlines to your advantage
- Escalation versus impasse
- Trust building and creating negotiation credits
- Negotiation atmospheres – which one to choose
- The six most common mistakes of negotiators – and how to
- Characteristics of an effective negotiator
- Identify your individual style of negotiation (the result
- How to adjust your negotiating style to suit the situation
- Proficiency – identify your strengths and weaknesses (the result
- Dealing with difficult people.
What you’ll learn
This workshop will introduce you to the essential elements and key golden rules of negotiation. It will improve your confidence and ability to achieve better outcomes in your negotiations.
What our clients say
"I very much enjoyed listening to Michael's anecdotes to illustrate negotiation scenarios and principals. I will use my learning as a reflective tool to review my negotiation habits and to adapt where needed to ensure successful negotiation outcomes."
"I have learnt a great deal about my own negotiation style and how to improve it."
"It has been beneficial to attend the course, Michael has provided powerful insights and demystified the act of negotiation."
"As an introvert, this workshop has provided me with valuable tools to use in the workplace."
"Michael is a dynamic and knowledgeable presenter. Great content. I want to learn more."
“I will be better placed to understand our clients position/techniques and move forward with agreements.”
“Great content, great presentation. Concise and appropriate information.”
Support when you need it the most
As a participant of our program you'll have comfort in knowing that you can depend on us for ongoing support. Whether it be two weeks or two years after the workshop, you can call us at any time for a short, no-cost consultation.