Negotiation – The End Game – Register your interest
||Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Darwin, Canberra, Perth & Auckland:
Dates are scheduled on a needs basis. To register your interest please email email@example.com or click the registration button below.
Two day program
8.15am for 8.30am - 4.30pm
$2,692 per person
$2,423 per person if booking two weeks before the workshop
$2,288 per person if in a group of three or more
Brisbane: Level 28, Riparian Plaza,
Sydney: Level 15, 1 Bligh Street
Melbourne: Level 18, 333 Collins Street
Darwin: Hilton Darwin, 32 Mitchell Street
Canberra: Level 10, 2 Phillip Law Street
Perth: Level 27, 250 St Georges Terrace
||Phone 1800 882 110
Register Download Negotiation Skills Brochure Subscribe
Get in touch information is loading
“Bring them to their senses, not to their knees – the power of negotiation!” William Ury.
This course is essential to consolidate the lessons learned in the Intensive Negotiation Skills and Negotiation – Breakthrough Techniques workshops. It draws together the theory and practice of negotiation with a more advanced level of exercises.
Who should attend?
This program caters for experienced negotiators who have attended Intensive Negotiation Skills and Negotiation – Breakthrough Techniques.
What we’ll cover
- Brief overview of the key learnings from Negotiation – Breakthrough Techniques
- Negotiation breakdown – causes and cures
- Ten guidelines for effective negotiating
- Avoiding being coerced
- The power of silence
- Trade-offs – why they are essential
- Helping the other side to agree
- The necessity for deadlines
- The role of time
- What if I can’t cut a deal?
- Recognising needs
- The art of deciphering everyday conversation
- Is strategy necessary?
- Five key steps to reduce conflict
- Tension reduction
- Making options more desirable
- Multi-party multi-issues – how to emerge from the fog
- Changing competition to collaboration
- What to do when the other side is being difficult
- How to manage risk and select the right options
- Third party intervention (a crucial technique) – when, how and who?
- A wrap-up for the rest of your life.
What you’ll learn
You’ll develop a deeper understanding of the negotiation process and will acquire the skills to negotiate in a highly sophisticated, low-cost and effective way.
Making it real
Michael is widely known for his engaging and stimulating workshops. He goes beyond theory by injecting his workshops with real-life war stories and interactive simulations. This means you’ll gain highly practical skills which you can immediately apply back at work.
What our clients say
"Excellent ability to impart knowledge and experience in negotiation and mediation."
Support when you need it the most
As a participant of Michael’s program you’ll have comfort in knowing that you can depend on him for ongoing support. Whether it be two weeks or two years after the workshop, you can call him at any time for a short, no-cost consultation.