Negotiation – The End Game
Get in touch information is loading
“Bring them to their senses, not to their knees – the power of negotiation!” William Ury.
This course is essential to consolidate the lessons learned in the Intensive Negotiation Skills and Negotiation – Breakthrough Techniques workshops. It draws together the theory and practice of negotiation with a more advanced level of exercises.
Who should attend?
This program caters for experienced negotiators who have attended Intensive Negotiation Skills and Negotiation – Breakthrough Techniques.
What we'll cover
- Brief overview of the key learnings from Negotiation – Breakthrough Techniques
- Negotiation breakdown – causes and cures
- Ten guidelines for effective negotiating
- Avoiding being coerced
- The power of silence
- Trade-offs – why they are essential
- Helping the other side to agree
- The necessity for deadlines
- The role of time
- What if I can’t cut a deal?
- Recognising needs
- The art of deciphering everyday conversation
- Is strategy necessary?
- Five key steps to reduce conflict
- Tension reduction
- Making options more desirable
- Multi-party multi-issues – how to emerge from the fog
- Changing competition to collaboration
- What to do when the other side is being difficult
- How to manage risk and select the right options
- Third party intervention (a crucial technique) – when, how and who?
- A wrap-up for the rest of your life.
What you'll learn
You’ll develop a deeper understanding of the negotiation process and will acquire the skills to negotiate in a highly sophisticated, low-cost and effective way.
8.15am for 8.30am - 4.30pm
$2,746 per person
$2,471 per person if booking two weeks before the workshop
$2,334 per person if in a group of three or more
Phone 1800 882 110
Register Download Negotiation Skills Brochure Subscribe
Support when you need it the most
As a participant of our program you'll have comfort in knowing that you can depend on us for ongoing support. Whether it be two weeks or two years after the workshop, you can call us at any time for a short, no-cost consultation.