Negotiation Mapping – How to Plan and Prepare for Your Negotiations – Register your interest
||Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Darwin, Canberra, Perth & Auckland:
Dates are scheduled on a needs basis. To register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the registration button below.
One day program
8.15am for 8.30am - 4.45pm
$1,306 per person
$1,176 per person if booking two weeks before the workshop
$1,111 per person if in a group of three or more
Brisbane: Level 28, Riparian Plaza,
Sydney: Level 15, 1 Bligh Street
Melbourne: Level 18, 333 Collins Street
Darwin: Hilton Darwin, 32 Mitchell Street
Canberra: Level 10, 2 Phillip Law Street
Perth: Level 27, 250 St Georges Terrace
||Phone 1800 882 110
Register Download Negotiation Skills Brochure Subscribe
Get in touch information is loading
The key to successful negotiations is detailed planning and process management.
This workshop will introduce you to a comprehensive negotiation mapping tool to prepare, plan and manage your negotiations from start through to sign-off.
The tool, which is in the form of a web-based app, has been designed by Michael Klug.
Who should attend?
Anyone who requires strong competency in negotiation. It’s highly suited for those involved in team negotiations, for example:
- Enterprise bargaining
- Corporate/commercial negotiations
- Policy development processes
- Conflict resolution
- Multi-party multi-issue negotiations
- One-on-one negotiations.
What we’ll cover
- The seven elements of negotiation
- Identifying stakeholders and interests
- Stakeholder prioritisation
- Stakeholder influencing
- Negotiation processes with stakeholders
- Negotiation worksheet
- Mutual gains approach to negotiation
- Value creation process
- Creating negotiation credits
- Value balance sheet analysis
- Checklist for creating value
- Negotiation health check
- Managing stakeholder objections
- What to do when things go wrong.
What you’ll learn
The workshop will provide you with the skills and tools to:
- Efficiently plan and manage your day-to-day negotiations with high degree precision
- Make wise choices and decisions in negotiations
- Optimise outcomes in your negotiations
- Obtain a competitive advantage when negotiating.
What to bring
A laptop or tablet that can connect to Wi-Fi.
Making it real
Michael is widely known for his engaging and stimulating workshops. He goes beyond theory by injecting his workshops with real-life war stories and interactive simulations. This means you’ll gain highly practical skills which you can immediately apply back at work.
Support when you need it the most
As a participant of Michael’s program you’ll have comfort in knowing that you can depend on him for ongoing support. Whether it be two weeks or two years after the workshop, you can call him at any time for a short, no-cost consultation.