Developing a Corporate Competency in Negotiation – Register your interest
||Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Darwin, Canberra, Perth & Auckland:
Dates are scheduled on a needs basis. To register your interest please email email@example.com or click the registration button below.
One day program
8.15am for 8.30am - 4.45pm
$1,346 per person
$1,212 per person if booking two weeks before the workshop
$1,144 per person if in a group of three or more
Brisbane: Level 28, Riparian Plaza,
Sydney: Level 15, 1 Bligh Street
Melbourne: Level 18, 333 Collins Street
Darwin: Hilton Darwin, 32 Mitchell Street
Canberra: Level 10, 2 Phillip Law Street
Perth: Level 27, 250 St Georges Terrace
||Phone 1800 882 110
Register Download Negotiation Skills Brochure Subscribe
Get in touch information is loading
Does your organisation have uniformly high negotiation skills?
A strong business is based on the strong relationships its staff forges with clients, suppliers – and each other. Negotiation is crucial to these relationships, but how can you ensure your workforce has first-class, consistent negotiation skills?
In this workshop you’ll learn about the connection between your own individual negotiation skills and your corporate competency. You’ll also discover how you can act as a catalyst to unify and consolidate your workforce’s abilities.
Who should attend?
Those who wish to understand and improve their organisations’ corporate competency, including:
- Senior executives
- Middle management.
What we’ll cover
- Why we need to develop a corporate negotiation capability
- Reviewing and refining your individual skills
- Conflict – why it arises, how to prevent it, and how to resolve it
- Developing long-lasting and durable relationships with your staff, clients, suppliers and other stakeholders
- The negotiation behaviour of your workforce – is it effective, consistent, highly ethical and transparent?
- Techniques for transforming negotiation into a corporate capability.
What you’ll learn
You’ll learn how to:
- Assess your level of corporate negotiation competency
- Improve your individual negotiation skills to a high standard
- Develop a thorough understanding of the necessary skills set you and your workforce require
- Become an advocate and mentor for the development of effective negotiation techniques in your organisation
- Mentor your staff and keep them in your workforce for an extended period of time
- Manage conflicts in a low-cost way
- Understand best practice in negotiation.
Making it real
Michael is widely known for his engaging and stimulating workshops. He goes beyond theory by injecting his workshops with real-life war stories and interactive simulations. This means you’ll gain highly practical skills which you can immediately apply back at work.
Support when you need it the most
As a participant of Michael’s program you’ll have comfort in knowing that you can depend on him for ongoing support. Whether it be two weeks or two years after the workshop, you can call him at any time for a short, no-cost consultation.