Developing a Corporate Competency in Negotiation
Get in touch information is loading
Does your organisation have uniformly high negotiation skills?
A strong business is based on the strong relationships its staff forges with clients, suppliers – and each other. Negotiation is crucial to these relationships, but how can you ensure your workforce has first-class, consistent negotiation skills?
In this workshop you’ll learn about the connection between your own individual negotiation skills and your corporate competency. You’ll also discover how you can act as a catalyst to unify and consolidate your workforce’s abilities.
Who should attend this Negotiation workshop?
Those who wish to understand and improve their organisations’ corporate competency, including:
- Senior executives
- Middle management.
What we'll cover
- Why we need to develop a corporate negotiation capability
- Reviewing and refining your individual skills
- Conflict – why it arises, how to prevent it, and how to resolve it
- Developing long-lasting and durable relationships with your staff, clients, suppliers and other stakeholders
- The negotiation behaviour of your workforce – is it effective, consistent, highly ethical and transparent?
- Techniques for transforming negotiation into a corporate capability.
What you'll learn
You’ll learn how to:
- Assess your level of corporate negotiation competency
- Improve your individual negotiation skills to a high standard
- Develop a thorough understanding of the necessary skills set you and your workforce require
- Become an advocate and mentor for the development of effective negotiation techniques in your organisation
- Mentor your staff and keep them in your workforce for an extended period of time
- Manage conflicts in a low-cost way
- Understand best practice in negotiation.
8.15am for 8.30am - 4.30pm
$1,374 per person
$1,237 per person if booking two weeks before the workshop
$1,168 per person if in a group of three or more
Phone 1800 882 110
Register Download Negotiation Skills Brochure Subscribe
Support when you need it the most
As a participant of our program you'll have comfort in knowing that you can depend on us for ongoing support. Whether it be two weeks or two years after the workshop, you can call us at any time for a short, no-cost consultation.