If your organisation has a group of staff who would benefit from training, or a specific issue that needs to be addressed, we can customise a workshop to your needs, partnering with you to develop a tailored solution.
Customised workshops offer:
- Targeted materials to meet your organisation's specific learning and business needs
- Privacy. You can workshop and solve real problems in a confidential environment
- Lower cost per delegate. You can save as much as 50% compared to our open workshop fees
- A corporate capability. Develop uniformly high performance skills across your organisation
- A complimentary consultation service. All of our workshops offer an indefinite no-cost follow-up service for short consultations.
Customised training can be held at your chosen venue. If you would like to hold the training at Clayton Utz, we offer use of our state-of-the-art training facilities free of charge.
What our clients say
"The Clayton Utz Training Program sets such a high standard with amazing attention to detail. Thank you for this experience."
"Thank you for the wonderful training course. We appreciated the work you put into the preparation and training, and the expert coordination in providing the service."
"Our organisation has nothing but praise for your enthusiasm, extreme professionalism and high level expertise."
Our Customised Clients
Our clients include:
- Arrow Energy
- Australian Taxation Office
- CSL Limited
- Department of Defence
- Department of Education and Training
- Department of Natural Resources and Mines
- Department of State Development
- Endeavour Energy
- Fletcher Building
- Fremantle Dockers Football Club
- John Laing
- Laing O'Rourke
- Legal Services Commission
- Lloyds International
- NBN Co
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- Office of Fair and Safe Work
- Office of Industrial Relations
- Origin Energy
- Queensland Health
- Queensland Treasury Corporation
- Suncorp Bank
- Telecom New Zealand
- The City of Gold Coast
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Volvo Trucks
- Wesfarmers Premier Coal
Download Brochure Subscribe
Get in touch
Get in touch information is loading