Commercial Contract Issues for Non-Lawyers – Advanced
Sydney: 24 August 2017
Brisbane: 1 November 2017
8.15am for 8.30am - 4.45pm
$1,306 per person
$1,176 per person if booking two weeks before the workshop
$1,111 per person if in a group of three or more
Sydney: Level 15, 1 Bligh Street
Brisbane: Level 28, Riparian Plaza,
||Phone 1800 882 110
Register Download Full Program Brochure Subscribe
Get in touch information is loading
Do you have exposure to contractual disputes or creation of specialised contractual arrangements?
This advanced workshop will explore frequently encountered difficulties in dealing with the operation of contracts.
Who should attend?
- People who have completed the Commercial Contracts for Non-Lawyers workshop
- General business operators
- Procurement officers
- Commercial contract administrators
- Lease managers.
What we’ll cover
- Advanced drafting issues, risks, contract operation and management
- Key issues relating to document and contract risk management
- Risk containment, remedies and insurance / risk identification
- Third party contract issues
- Protocols for drafting and implementation
- Ongoing management of contracts
- Breaches of contracts
- Remedies available for breaches of contracts.
What you’ll learn
- Practical skills in creation of contracts and dealing with problems that arise in day-to-day operation of contracts
- An understanding of specific types of clauses used to manage risks.
What our clients say
"The presenter is
and very professional."
"The workshop was well
presented – articulate,
interesting and highly
"Tony is fantastic! He is very
knowledgeable and keeps
all members of the group
"This course was very
beneficial and well worth
"Tony was excellent and had
the whole class involved."
"It was great to learn at a
high level as it provides a
better understanding for
contracts in general for a
novice like me."
"My last formal contract law
class was 1995. I see things
are moving forward and
changed. It was a really great
opportunity to go through
skeleton of essentials in such a
short space of time."
Support when you need it the most
As a participant of our program you'll have comfort in knowing that you can depend on us for ongoing support. Whether it be two weeks or two years after the workshop, you can call us at any time for a short, no-cost consultation.