Commercial Contract Issues for Non-Lawyers – Advanced
Get in touch information is loading
Do you have exposure to contractual disputes or creation of specialised contractual arrangements?
This advanced workshop will explore frequently encountered difficulties in dealing with the operation of contracts.
Who should attend our Commercial Contract Issues for Non-Lawyers - Advanced workshop?
- People who have completed the Commercial Contracts for Non-Lawyers workshop
- General business operators
- Procurement officers
- Commercial contract administrators
- Lease managers.
What we'll cover
- Advanced drafting issues, risks, contract operation and management
- Key issues relating to document and contract risk management
- Risk containment, remedies and insurance / risk identification
- Third party contract issues
- Protocols for drafting and implementation
- Ongoing management of contracts
- Breaches of contracts
- Remedies available for breaches of contracts.
What you'll learn
- Practical skills in creation of contracts and dealing with problems that arise in day-to-day operation of contracts
- An understanding of specific types of clauses used to manage risks.
Brisbane: 20 May 2019
Sydney: 23 July 2019
8.15am for 8.30am - 4.30pm
Cost: Inc GST
$1,374 per person
$1,237 per person if booking two weeks before the workshop
$1,168 per person if in a group of three or more
Phone 1800 882 110
Register Download Full Program Brochure Subscribe
What our clients say about our Commercial Contract Issues for Non-Lawyers workshop
"We negotiate contracts with suppliers. I now feel I have a much better understanding of the clauses I'm trying to negotiate and the rationale behind them."
"Well-paced, easy to understand, friendly and enjoyable. "
"The issues covered were very topical on related matters currently being dealt with - force majeure was very interesting."
Support when you need it the most
As a participant of our program you'll have comfort in knowing that you can depend on us for ongoing support. Whether it be two weeks or two years after the workshop, you can call us at any time for a short, no-cost consultation.