The A–Z of Legal Professional Privilege – How to Gain, Hold and Lose It – Register your interest
||Brisbane: Dates are scheduled on a needs basis. To register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the registration button below.
8.15am for 8.30am - 4.45pm
$1,346 per person
$1,212 per person if booking two weeks before the workshop
$1,144 per person if in a group of three or more
Brisbane: Level 28, Riparian Plaza,
||Phone 1800 882 110
Register Download Full Program Brochure Subscribe
Get in touch information is loading
This workshop explores the principles of legal professional privilege. It will also provide a thorough refresher on what can be a changing legal issue, with daily ramifications.
Who should attend?
- In-house counsel
- Corporate counsel
- General counsel
- Legal managers
What we’ll cover
- The elements of privilege
- Common interest privilege
- Joint privilege
- Privilege issues when dealing with third parties
- Privilege and in-house lawyers
- Privilege and dealing with foreign lawyers and attorneys
- Waiver of privilege: Express waiver and implied waiver
- Affidavits and statements in Federal Court proceedings
- Waiver in a corporate context
- Voluntary disclosure of the substance of legal advice
- Issue waiver
- Dealing with regulatory bodies: ASIC, the ACCC and the ATO.
What our clients say
“The workshop was very interesting and relevant.”
“Good interactive format – held the group’s attention.”
Support when you need it the most
As a participant of our program you'll have comfort in knowing that you can depend on us for ongoing support. Whether it be two weeks or two years after the workshop, you can call us at any time for a short, no-cost consultation.