Commercial Litigation Training
Clayton Utz's Litigation and Dispute Resolution lawyers form a top-tier commercial litigation practice, the largest in Australia. Our reputation for undertaking the most complex, significant and high-profile matters, and delivering excellent results for our clients, is second to none.
Our Commercial Litigation training program provides you with access to the vital knowledge and latest insights to address today's legal and commercial challenges.
The safety and wellbeing of our clients and employees are of the utmost importance to us. Like many businesses, we are taking precautionary measures to minimise the potential risks of COVID-19.
COVID-19 guidance to attend our offices
Clayton Utz is committed to the health, safety and wellbeing of anyone attending our offices. To assist us in providing a COVID Safe environment, we require all visitors to our premises (including clients and contractors) to follow the local health directions as well as the Clayton Utz requirements for the office they are attending.
To help ensure everyone’s safety, we ask that you take the following measures when visiting our premises:
- show proof of up-to-date COVID-19 vaccination status upon entry to our premises (primary doses and a booster);
- adhere to the physical distancing signage;
- use the hand sanitisers and wipes available; and
- if you become unwell when visiting our offices, please let us know so we can support you accordingly.
If any of the following apply to you, please let your Clayton Utz contact know:
- you feel unwell, or have had a suspected or confirmed case of Covid-19 in the past 14 days;
- you have been in contact with a person who is unwell, or who has a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days; or
- you are experiencing symptoms of cold/flu including cough, sore throat, fever etc.
For further information, please visit our COVID-19 Response page.
Additional requirements for visitors to our offices in NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD, NT and WA
From 1 March 2022, all visitors (including contractors and clients) to our Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane, Darwin and Perth offices will be required to show proof of up-to-date COVID-19 vaccination status upon entry to our premises or when attending a Clayton Utz event. If you have a Recognised Medical Contraindication to receiving each of the Approved Vaccines please contact your Clayton Utz contact to discuss.
2022 Workshop Index Subscribe Customised Training
Get in Touch
Get in touch information is loading