Clients From Around the Country - and the World
With a genuine commitment to client service, we are trusted advisers to a diverse base of private and public sector organisations. They include many of Australia’s top financial institutions, multinational corporations operating in a range of sectors, and State and Australian government departments and agencies.
Our independence allows us to pursue whole-business relationships with a range of leading foreign firms, not one.
Whether it’s an English or a US-based global firm, the pre-eminent firm in a particular country, or an expert in a highly specialised area, our clients get access to best-in-market quality, unconstrained by brand, and real choice to engage with the world’s best.
- $37 billion National Broadband Network
- $35 billion Australia Pacific LNG project
- Macquarie Bank's acquisition of the Esanda dealer finance portfolio from ANZ for $8.2 billion
- Japan Post's $6.7 billion acquisition of Toll Holdings Limited
- China Investment Corporation $2.45 billion acquisition of Investa Property Group's portfolio of nine office towers
- Medibank Private's $5.7 billion IPO
- MYOB on its $2.1 billion IPO and ASX listing
- $6 billion Barangaroo project
- $3 billion NorthConnex project
- $8.3 billion Sydney Metro Northwest project