Empowering employee benefits
Supporting you to be at your best.
- Competitive, annually reviewed total rewards package.
- Annual bonus scheme plus additional rewards for significant contributions.
- Earn up to $10,000 for successful referrals through the Employee Referral Program.
Grow and develop
- Learning, training and development opportunities via classroom, workshops and online.
- Help with post-graduate tuition fees and up to six days’ paid study leave per year.
- Paid professional memberships.
- Access to Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) interest groups and D&I related activity, plus membership of leading D&I organisations.
Wellbeing and CU Embrace
- CU Embrace: is all about supporting everyone to embrace a better day, in a way that suits their individual needs. Embrace encompasses all forms of working, and all domains of wellbeing.
- Health & Wellbeing Program: health assessments, health coaching, discounted gym membership and annual Flu vaccinations.
- Employee Assistance Program: 24/7 free, confidential counselling for you and your family.
- Tools, technology and 24/7 IT support to empower you to work in the office or remotely.
- Work with the most up-to-date technology, from mobile phones to powerful lightweight hybrid 2-in-1 touch screen laptops.
- Subsidised internet costs.
Time for you and family
- Up to 26 weeks’ paid parental leave which can be used flexibly over 2 years – for birth, adoption and surrogacy. No gap in your superannuation earnings for up to 52 weeks. We’ll also support your transition back to work.
- Purchase an extra four weeks’ additional leave each year (other forms
of personal paid leave are available if you need them)
- Access to resources and services such as emergency childcare and elder care.
- Extended leave of absence, knowing you will have your role to return to.
Financial peace of mind
- Free financial health checks
- CommBank product discounts and specialist financial advice through Commonwealth Bank.
- Firm-funded Salary Continuous Insurance, and Life, Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD) Insurance if you’re unable to work through injury or illness.
- Tax-effective salary packages on novated leases on motor vehicles, superannuation payments, car parking or airport lounge memberships.
- One day of community leave a year to volunteer at one of our charity partners.
- Firm-sponsored fundraising events such as cycle challenges or STEPtember.
- Apply for a firm grant from the Clayton Utz Foundation to support your fundraising activities outside work.
- Discounted products and services for you and your family, including travel, retail, wellbeing and health insurance.
- Team and office hosted events such as annual Christmas parties, End of Financial Year events, and Family Day outings.