We advise on the full spectrum of corporate financing transactions (for both financiers and borrowers) and capital raising projects (for issuers, managers and underwriters). We've been leaders in the development of Australia's capital markets for many years, and are known for getting the deal done, no matter how complex the issue.
Our experiences includes high-profile and innovative work in:
- debt capital markets including domestic vanilla note programs, offshore note programs,kangaroo bond issues and high yield notes, vanilla warrants and OTC derivatives.
- equity capital markets including initial public offerings (IPOs), rights issues, entitlement offers, placements, derivative transactions and private equity.
- corporate governance and listing rule compliance.
- hybrids and securities with debt/equity-linked features (convertible notes, retail notes).
- tailored structures with very specific capital protection, leverage and risk requirements, spanning the full spectrum of underlying asset classes.
- capital management including dividend reinvestment plans, employee incentive arrangements and buy-backs.